YVR Food Fest Photos and Logos
Download high res press images and logos here: http://tinyurl.com/YVR-Food-Festhttp://tinyurl.com/YVR-Food-Festhttp://tinyurl.com/YVR-Food-Fest
YVR Food Fest Press Releases
Introducing YVR Food Fest — Sent on Thursday, June 18: https://madmimi.com/s/dc7ef7ttps://madmimi.com/s/dc7ef7https://madmimi.com/s/dc7ef7Read it here
YVR Food Fest Facts
- YVR Food Fest was previously named Food Cart Fest.
- The festival is now in its fifth year.
- The festival is produced by Arrival Agency (Waldorf Hotel, Fox Cabaret, Khatsahlano, NYE at the Hotel Vancouver)
- New this year will be local and international culinary talent collaborating on long table dinners, food talks, private dinners, and cocktail parties. The flagship event is the Street Food Showdown: a two day gathering of 80+ food carts, restaurants, wineries and breweries in the Olympic Village. During this event participating food vendors will be offering up an unlimited tasting menu for a two-hour feeding frenzy.
- In 2015, upwards of 5,000 people attended the festival every week.
YVR Food Fest Event Info
VYR Food Fest Launch Party
Friday, August 5
Tickets are $24
Ticket includes three drinks and canapés
Street Food Showdown
The city's most interesting Food Carts, Restaurants, Wineries, and Breweries
Saturday, August 6 & Sunday, August 7
Olympic Village (215 West 1st Avenue—between the Cambie Street Bridge and the Olympic Village)
Doors at 11am
Event runs from 12pm - 8pm
Unlimited Taster Menu is served from 12pm - 2pm.
Early Bird Tickets are $59 and $10
$59 ticket includes access to the Unlimited Taster Menu from 12pm-2pm and two drink tickets (alcohol or non-alcohol).
$30 ticket includes entry after 2pm and four tasters as well as two drink tickets (alcohol or non-alcohol).
$10 ticket includes access to the Street Food Showdown after 2pm and one non-alcohol drink ticket.
Please note these are Early Bird prices and tickets are only valid for one day.
Food For Thought
Speaker Series: Fresh Ideas About Food Culture
Sunday, August 7
7pm - 9:30pm
Omnimax Theatre at Science World (1455 Quebec Street)
Tickets are $24